This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: arc profiling broken (Was: [4.1 patch] relocate profile datafile)
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Lu, Hongjiu" <hongjiu dot lu at intel dot com>
- Cc: Joern RENNECKE <joern dot rennecke at st dot com>, "Zagorodnev, Grigory" <grigory dot zagorodnev at intel dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:17:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: arc profiling broken (Was: [4.1 patch] relocate profile datafile)
- References: <CBDB88BFD06F7F408399DBCF8776B3DC04914D95@scsmsx403.amr.corp.intel.com>
Lu, Hongjiu wrote:
How about this patch?
Is there any reason why TARGET_POSIX_IO would be better set in
I think Joern's proposal is the way to go. HJ, can you prepare a patch?
You also need to change the documentation in tm.texi (grep for
TARGET_HAS_F_SETLKW). But otherwise ok.
joern, does this satisfy your requirements?
Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
firstname.lastname@example.org :: http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk