This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR22336 (was: Problem with tree-ssa-loop-ivopts.c:get_computation-cost)
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 12 Jul 05 09:49:46 EDT
- Subject: Re: PR22336 (was: Problem with tree-ssa-loop-ivopts.c:get_computation-cost)
I think the patch is fine (although of course I cannot approve it).
I, as it's author, do not. But, as I keep saying, I don't know what
the proper fix is.
The more proper fix would be to never expand such expressions from ivopts;
What are "such expressions"?