This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: silence some libiberty warnings
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>
- To: Ben Elliston <bje at au1 dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 11 Jul 2005 20:54:46 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH: silence some libiberty warnings
- References: <42D3395C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ben Elliston <email@example.com> writes:
> This patch chips away at some of the remaining libiberty warnings.
> 2005-07-12 Ben Elliston <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * xregex2.h (regexec): Qualify this prototype with __extension__
> when compiling with GNU C, as it uses __restrict.
This is OK. Thanks.