This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran/libgfortran] Fix PR22390 (FLUSH statement)
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: GNU GFortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 15:26:11 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran/libgfortran] Fix PR22390 (FLUSH statement)
- References: <20050710213947.GA19507@vipunen.hut.fi>
On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 12:39:47AM +0300, Janne Blomqvist wrote:
> attached patch implements the F2003 FLUSH statement. In addition to
> the patch, there is also a new file libgfortran/io/file_pos.c that
> combines the functionality of the file positioning statements
> previously implemented as well as the new flush. Also, a simple
> testcase that checks that compiling succeeds is attached.
> Janne Blomqvist
Janne, this is a nifty little patch. I've read through it
quickly and will runs some tests tomorrow. I think I've
ask before, do you have write access to cvs? If not, we
clearly need to fix this. Your patches show you know
the gfortran internal as well as anyone!
Paul B, this patch removes 3 files and incorporates their
content into a new file. Are there any special GCC requirements
in removing files (so cvs history is maintained)?