This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Fix reference counting (Wa Re: Broke swim interchange through aliasing)
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 17:16:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Fix reference counting (Wa Re: Broke swim interchange through aliasing)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Sun, Jul 10, 2005 at 04:34:32PM -0400, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> And here's a patch to fix it (we used to only look at regular defs when
> counting refs, and now you had it looking at vdefs too).
> I've just copied the old code we used to have to count the references.
Yes, this is fine for now.
> Okay for mainline?