This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC]: designing customizable format attributes
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: kaih at khms dot westfalen dot de (Kai Henningsen)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 15:39:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFC]: designing customizable format attributes
On Saturday, July 9, 2005, at 07:02 AM, Kai Henningsen wrote:
I once tried to do some macro wizardry to get at least some cases
but dropped it when I realized %@ wasn't going to work; that specifier
awfully common in objc code.
I'd like to get %@ in the checking code for the Objective languages.