This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] New function: current_function_has_landing_pads
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Andreas Krebbel <krebbel1 at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 02:21:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] New function: current_function_has_landing_pads
- References: <20050622104049.GA3063@de.ibm.com>
(Yep, I'm this | far behind on mailing list reading...)
On Wed, 22 Jun 2005, Andreas Krebbel wrote:
> I'm working on a S/390 patch improving register saving decisions in
> function prologue and epilogue.
> For saving the exception handling registers I need to know whether a
> function contains a landing pad or not. Because I didn't found a flag
> or a function which exactly meets my requirements I've added a
> "current_function_has_landing_pads" function to except.c.
This is all moot now, but still...
See gcc/config/mmix.c for how you *could* have solved it in
target-specific code. Grep for "current_function_has_landing_pad". :-)