This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix type mismatch created by DOM (PR 22335)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 12:18:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix type mismatch created by DOM (PR 22335)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 03:11:40PM -0400, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> There are two issues here, the first is in lookup_avail_expr dealing
> * tree-ssa-dom.c (lookup_avail_expr): Use constant_boolean_node
> instead of boolean_false_node/boolean_true_node.
This part is ok.
> (eliminate_redundant_computations): Convert the cached_lhs to the
> correct type if needed.
I havn't looked at this to see whether it's valid to propagate
something that may include a NOP_EXPR. Do you have any argument
to say that it is?