This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: more ISOifying of libiberty
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: bje at au1 dot ibm dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 14:36:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: PATCH: more ISOifying of libiberty
- References: <42CE35CC.email@example.com>
Under the assumption that "ANSI compiler" implies "stddef.h is
available", OK. I think the only "upgrade" we've made to libiberty's
requirements it that an ANSI compiler is now required, but we haven't
gone any further with what types of headers we require.
Ideally, we could use HAVE_STDDEF_H for that particular header, but
I'm guessing we can assume it exists. Ian?