This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[committed] Include sdbout.h in final.c when required
- From: "Billinghurst, David \(CALCRTS\)" <david dot billinghurst at comalco dot riotinto dot com dot au>
- To: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 17:01:03 +1000
- Subject: [committed] Include sdbout.h in final.c when required
This fixes a cygwin bootstrap failure. Committed as obvious.
2005-07-08 David Billinghurst <David.Billinghurst@riotinto.com>
* final.c: Include sdbout.h when required.
--- final.c 5 Jul 2005 16:19:54 -0000 1.358
+++ final.c 8 Jul 2005 06:59:10 -0000 1.359
@@ -90,6 +90,10 @@
/* If we aren't using cc0, CC_STATUS_INIT shouldn't exist. So define a
null default for it to save conditionalization later. */
This e-mail and any attachments are private and confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not an authorised recipient, the copying or distribution of this e-mail and any attachments is prohibited and you must not read, print or act in reliance on this e-mail or attachments.
This notice should not be removed.