This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix handling of long preprocessor lines
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 17:36:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix handling of long preprocessor lines
- References: <20050707152144.GU3720@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
On Thursday 07 July 2005 17:21, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> 2005-07-07 Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com>
> * scanner.c (load_line): Add pbuflen argument, don't make
> buflen static. If maxlen == 0 or preprocessor_flag,
> don't truncate at buflen, but at maxlen. In xrealloc add
> 1 byte at the end for the terminating '\0'. Don't fill
> with spaces up to buflen, but gfc_option.fixed_line_length.
> (load_file): Adjust load_line caller. Add line_len variable.
> * gfortran.dg/longline.f: New test.
Also makes sense. Thanks!