This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Don't ICE on invalid preprocessor lines
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 17:31:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Don't ICE on invalid preprocessor lines
- References: <20050707151551.GT3720@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
On Thursday 07 July 2005 17:15, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> 2005-07-07 Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * scanner.c (preprocessor_line): Only set current_file->line when errors
> have not been encountered. Warn and don't crash if a file leave
> preprocessor line has no corresponding entering line. Formatting.