This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH RFA: Remove the MIPS integer abs pattern
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, richard at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 23:53:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH RFA: Remove the MIPS integer abs pattern
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> This patch has not been very seriously tested (I don't have any MIPS
> hardware). It's hard to see how it could cause any trouble.
Agreed. If you can test it on a simulator and a) have no regressions,
and b) richard doesn't object, it's ok with me.