This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH RFA: Remove the MIPS integer abs pattern
- From: Richard Sandiford <richard at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, echristo at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 07:49:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH RFA: Remove the MIPS integer abs pattern
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Nice analysis, thanks.
Ian Lance Taylor <email@example.com> writes:
> This patch has not been very seriously tested (I don't have any MIPS
> hardware). It's hard to see how it could cause any trouble.
Can you test mips-elf on a simulator? If you do...
> * config/mips/mips.md (abs<mode>2) [GPR]: Remove.
...the patch is OK.