This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, libstdc++] libstdc++ pb_assoc testcase fix
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 23:08:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, libstdc++] libstdc++ pb_assoc testcase fix
- References: <200507062054.j66Kst034042@makai.watson.ibm.com>
David Edelsohn wrote:
> A libstdc++ testcase for pb_assoc uses the type map_t, conflicting
>with that same type in system headers. The following patch changes the
>name to tree_map_t to make it more unique. I can change it to something
>else more unique if there are other preferences.
>Okay for mainline?
Ok with me. I would say wait a few hours in case of objections from the
other maintainers, then go ahead.