This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch: morpho ms1-elf support
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 22:32:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: patch: morpho ms1-elf support
- References: <10507060221.AA01637@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
> The choice now is no comment vs. a short comment that may or may not
> be useful.
I vote against "a short comment that may not be useful". I prefer
either of the other two; at least "no comment" can't ever get out of
sync with the sources ;-)