This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] Fix unwinding failures on tru64
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 08:34:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Ada] Fix unwinding failures on tru64
- References: <20050704134502.GA51462@adacore.com>
> 2005-07-04 Eric Botcazou <email@example.com>
> * s-mastop-tru64.adb (Pop_Frame): Use exc_lookup_function_entry to
> fetch a code-range descriptor associated with the machine state. On
> failure set the machine state's PC to 0; on success, pass the
> descriptor to exc_virtual_unwind.
Although I wrote the patch, the idea came from Olivier so I've added him to
the ChangeLog entry.