This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Bad checkin/ChangeLog to toplev.c on 2005-03-31?
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: jh at suse dot cz
- Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 22:26:28 -0700
- Subject: Bad checkin/ChangeLog to toplev.c on 2005-03-31?
The ChangeLog for
* toplev.c (wrapup_global_declarations): Kill non-unit-at-a-time code.
(check_global_declarations): Ifdef out code clearing DECL_RTL.
But there was no change to check_global_declarations at all. Is that
a typo or some change is missing? I am trying to figure out how
to fix a serious 4.0/4.1 regression:
where debug info is omitted for uninitialized variables. It seems that
check_global_declarations does the wrong thing on uninitialized