This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Scheduler fixes (PR17808)
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rearnsha at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 17:52:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: Scheduler fixes (PR17808)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20050703152729.GA12475@nevyn.them.org>
On Sunday 03 July 2005 17:27, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 03, 2005 at 05:16:18PM +0200, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> > get an ICE. I have not tested this part of the patch yet because I
> > don't know how to test a cross to ARM (or another cond_exec target
> > that uses sched-rgn after reload).
> There's instructions on how to test simulator targets on the web
> site... it even gives ARM as an example:
Right, I didn't know this. Anyway, it would still be helpful if
Richard E. could test it, because he knows the failures he was
having after he fixed sched_get_condition.