This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to re-enable format checking for warning, error etc.
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caipclassic dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: joseph at codesourcery dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 08:36:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Patch to re-enable format checking for warning, error etc.
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
> As a further piece of followup to
> <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2005-07/msg00077.html> and
> <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2005-07/msg00087.html>, it became
> apparent that there were various format errors in GCC not being caught
> because of format checking being disabled for various format functions
> in the middle-end. This patch re-enables that format checking.
Awesome! This had been bugging me for a while, thanks for fixing it.
Kaveh R. Ghazi firstname.lastname@example.org