This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[fortran, committed] Documentation for intrinsics
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 20:23:23 -0700
- Subject: [fortran, committed] Documentation for intrinsics
Committed the following. (Included the mention of invoke.texi and
gfortran.texi in ChangeLog from commit earlier today which was omitted)
2005-07-01 Jerry DeLisle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* gfortran.texi: Fix typos and grammar.
* invoke.texi: Fix typos and grammar.
* intrinsic.texi: Add documentaion for eoshift, epsilon, etime,
and exit. Fixed alignment of text for dtime syntax. Fixed a few