This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch/libffi/hppa] Fix handling of 3 and 5-7 byte struct returns
- From: Randolph Chung <randolph at tausq dot org>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 07:39:52 +0800
- Subject: Re: [patch/libffi/hppa] Fix handling of 3 and 5-7 byte struct returns
- References: <200507011804.j61I48xD005979@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
Would you please fix the compilation warnings generated by ffi.c.
Regarding linux.S, there are various places where a space is used
after a comma in the operand field. This style isn't compatible
with the HP assembler. I would prefer that we not use spaces in
the operand field of assembler instructions. This could be cleaned
up in a separate patch.
ok, i'll prepare a cleanup patch for the above. There are also a few
formatting inconsistencies in ffi.c which I'll try to clean up as well.
Any chance we can get this bugfix into the 4.0 branch as well?