This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch/libffi/hppa] Fix handling of 3 and 5-7 byte struct returns
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: randolph at tausq dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 14:04:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [patch/libffi/hppa] Fix handling of 3 and 5-7 byte struct returns
> This fixes all the libffi test failures on hppa-linux. Please check
> in if ok.
Would you please fix the compilation warnings generated by ffi.c.
Regarding linux.S, there are various places where a space is used
after a comma in the operand field. This style isn't compatible
with the HP assembler. I would prefer that we not use spaces in
the operand field of assembler instructions. This could be cleaned
up in a separate patch.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)