This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch to gcc/tree-ssa-structalias.c
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: François-Xavier Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, dberlin at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 15:10:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: patch to gcc/tree-ssa-structalias.c
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 2005-06-30 at 20:54 +0200, François-Xavier Coudert wrote:
> gcc/tree-ssa-structalias.c uses uint, and for that reason it fails on
> i686-pc-mingw32. Attached patch simply does s/uint/unsigned/. This
> fixes PR 22247. Patch suggested by Daniel Berlin in bugzilla.
> OK for mainline?
Okay (with an approriate changelog :P)