This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, rfc] store motion and volatile asms
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:59:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, rfc] store motion and volatile asms
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Jun 29, 2005 at 04:11:19AM +0200, Michael Matz wrote:
> What do people think about this? Should this be a "go away, fix your
> asms", the partial solution (plus auditing the rest of gcc for similar
> errors), or the big hammer?
Go away and fix your asms.