This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: PR testsuite/21865 (really a middle-end vector bug)
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: sje at cup dot hp dot com (Steve Ellcey)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:03:58 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Patch: PR testsuite/21865 (really a middle-end vector bug)
> Hm, not sure how I missed that, I can reproduce it on ToT sources too.
> Here is the patch again with this test skipped on PA. This test works
> on 64 bit PA and only fails on 32 bit PA (where BIGGEST_ALIGNMENT is 8)
> but I don't see an easy way to specify that with xfail or dg-skip-if so
> I just skip it on all PA platforms. This test will probably start
> failing on other platforms with 8 byte maximum alignment too.
Actually, there are quite a few targets with BIGGEST_ALIGNMENT less
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)