This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Care to kill couple of SSA datastructures leaking out of outof-ssa pass.
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 01:00:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: Care to kill couple of SSA datastructures leaking out of outof-ssa pass.
- References: <20050627162916.GY8728@kam.mff.cuni.cz> <20050627163513.GA462@redhat.com>
> On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 06:29:16PM +0200, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> > * tree-optimize.c (exercute_free_datastructures):
> > Do not disband implicit edges; do not attempt to build insn list;
> > do not free cfg annotations.
> > (execute_free_cfg_annotations); Disband implicit edges here;
> > free cfg annotations here too.
> > (pass_free_cfg_annotations); New pass.
> > (init_tree_optimization_passes); Add pass_free_cfg_annotations.
> What is the point of this? You've placed the passes adjacent.
When I go in and out SSA I need to kill the SSA but not CFG.