This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: FSF address: Import changes from fdl.texi and gpl.texi
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Kelley Cook <kcook at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:27:07 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: FSF address: Import changes from fdl.texi and gpl.texi
- References: <42C04B8C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 27 Jun 2005, Kelley Cook wrote:
> This patch attempts to merge in the changes. It passes "make info man". But
> "make dvi" does not seem to be working on my box with or without this patch.
> I'll verify it works on another box before committing.
> OK to install?
Does it also pass running install.texi2html to generate the HTML version
of the installation manual? OK if so.
Joseph S. Myers http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
email@example.com (personal mail)
firstname.lastname@example.org (CodeSourcery mail)
email@example.com (Bugzilla assignments and CCs)