This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bugzilla entries for arc-elf32 target
- From: Saurabh Verma <saurabh dot verma at codito dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: ramana <ramana dot radhakrishnan at codito dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:51:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: Bugzilla entries for arc-elf32 target
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: saurabh dot verma at codito dot com
On Sun, 2005-06-26 at 12:34 -0600, Roger Sayle wrote:
> > 1. http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2005-03/msg02171.html
> This is OK for mainline.
> > 3. http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2005-06/msg00951.html
> >>So is this.
Can you commit these into the cvs please.
Got no response to my request for localized write access from the
mailing lists yet :(
thanks in advance