This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] New function: current_function_has_landing_pads
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Krebbel <krebbel1 at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 22:42:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] New function: current_function_has_landing_pads
- References: <20050622104049.GA3063@de.ibm.com>
On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 12:40:49PM +0200, Andreas Krebbel wrote:
> The already available "current_function_has_exception_handlers" function
> returns true if there are eh regions, but this does not always mean that the
> function contains a landing pad.
I think it'd be easier not to have this, but rather a bit in
struct machine_function that is set by either your
exception_receiver or nonlocal_goto_receiver pattern. I notice
you dont have either of those at the moment; if correct, you'd
just make one be an expander, set that bit, and do nothing else.