This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [rfc] reimplementation of ibm stack-smashing protector
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, etoh at jp dot ibm dot com, arjanv at redhat dot com, drepper at redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 15:00:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: [rfc] reimplementation of ibm stack-smashing protector
- References: <20050513003912.GA17672@redhat.com> <20050624221708.GJ22349@devserv.devel.redhat.com>
On Fri, Jun 24, 2005 at 06:17:09PM -0400, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> As this patch no longer applies to current CVS, I'll start with
> an updated version that applies.
Thanks. I guess we should go ahead and apply this. Do you want to do
it, since you've got a whole set of other patches that depend on it?
I wouldn't want to force you to deal with conflicts unnecessarily...