This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH RFA: large regs sizes in expand_builtin_init_dwarf_reg_sizes
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 14:23:18 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH RFA: large regs sizes in expand_builtin_init_dwarf_reg_sizes
On 23 Jun 2005, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> 2005-06-23 Ian Lance Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * dwarf2out.c (expand_builtin_init_dwarf_reg_sizes): Change
> GEN_INT to gen_int_for_mode when storing register size to memory.
This is OK for mainline (once the i686-pc-linux-gnu bootstrap and
regression tests pass without problems).