This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran] Front-end and library calls for large kinds
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 09:04:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: [gfortran] Front-end and library calls for large kinds
- References: <42BEC97D.email@example.com>
On Sun, Jun 26, 2005 at 05:27:57PM +0200, FX Coudert wrote:
> This patch was regtesting on i686-linux. Could someone review it? I'm
> not asking for commit approval yet; since I don't know the guts of the
> front-end very well, I'd like someone familiar with it to tell me if the
> way I do it is right. Steven, Paul or Steven, you seem to be the ones
> for this job, can one of you do it?
Wow. I've only started thinking about this problem.
I've only glanced at the diff very quickly, but I
noticed that there is no ishift10 whereas you included
ishift16 (names could be spelled wrong here). Is this