This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Use fold_buildN instead of fold (buildN (...))
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, roger at eyesopen dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:00:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] Use fold_buildN instead of fold (buildN (...))
- References: <200506231540.j5NFeJ2B001416@sethra.codesourcery.com>
Kazu Hirata wrote:
Attached is a patch to use fold_buildN instead of fold (buildN (...)).
Approved -- but please do not check in for 72 hours to give people to
complain if they are going to be impacted.