This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran, wwwdocs, committed] Re: Fwd: gfortran.org
- From: Tobias Schlüter <tobias dot schlueter at physik dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: Francois-Xavier Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>,"fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org" <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>,patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 22:52:02 +0200
- Subject: Re: [gfortran, wwwdocs, committed] Re: Fwd: gfortran.org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <42BB14AE.firstname.lastname@example.org> <42BB1520.email@example.com> <20050623201633.GA60574@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Steve Kargl wrote:
>>Not yet. I'll first have to find out why it says that I don't have write
>>access to the repository.
> You mostlikely checkout wwwdocs via anoncvs. This doesn't work.
Thanks, but that was the first thing I verified. cvs sometimes forgets about
files, this time it seems to have forgotten a few things about a directory.
Thankfully cvs diff still worked, so I could simply patch a new checkout and
install the patch from there. Weird.