This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Exploiting dual mode operation, implementation.
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- To: Leehod Baruch <LEEHOD at il dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Mircea Namolaru <NAMOLARU at il dot ibm dot com>, Mostafa Hagog <MUSTAFA at il dot ibm dot com>, sleehodb at t2 dot technion dot ac dot il, jh at suse dot cz
- Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:33:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Exploiting dual mode operation, implementation.
- References: <OF197D0F0C.9E8FDD2C-ONC2257028.0005772E-C2257028.00075F59@il.ibm.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wednesday 22 June 2005 10:31, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> On Wednesday 22 June 2005 03:18, Leehod Baruch wrote:
> > Also enclosed some testcases that shows the advantages of this
> > optimization.
> I can't open that .zip file, my unzip claims that the zip file is
> corrupted. Is it a .tar.gz file???
It seems that your entire mail never made it into the gcc-patches