This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] include the TLS model in the tree decl
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:21:24 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] include the TLS model in the tree decl
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jun 21, 2005, at 10:12 PM, Daniel Berlin wrote:
Mainly because the C++ FE's init_priority is using 16 of the 32 flag
bits on VAR_DECL
Why not move DECL_INIT_PRIORITY to a hashtable. The usage of
DECL_INIT_PRIORITY is very used by real C++ code as it is attribute.