This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch]Autovectorization loop versioning for data alignment
- From: Ira Rosen <IRAR at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <jh at use dot cz>, Keith Besaw <kbesaw at us dot ibm dot com>, Dorit Naishlos <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:17:29 +0300
- Subject: Re: [patch]Autovectorization loop versioning for data alignment
> 2005-06-19 Jan Hubicka <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * cfgloop.h (DLTHE_RECORD_COPY_NUMBER): New flag.
> * cfgloopmanip.c (duplicate_loop_to_header_edge): Set aux
> when asked for.
> * loop-unroll.c (peel_loop_completely,
> unroll_loop_runtime_iterations, peel_loop_simple,
> Update call of duplicate_loop_to_header_edge.
> (apply_opt_in_copies): Clear out aux pointers.
With this fix, loop versioning patch of Keith (with Dorit's changes) works
Now, we are just waiting for approval to commit it.