This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Committed] Eliminate tree-vrp.c:opposite_comparison
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 08:58:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Committed] Eliminate tree-vrp.c:opposite_comparison
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Sun, Jun 19, 2005 at 08:33:55PM -0600, Roger Sayle wrote:
> The following patch enhances swap_tree_comparison, and thereby allows
> opposite_comparison to be deleted and callers in tree-vrp.c to use
> swap_tree_comparison instead. Historically, I think it was reasonable
> to introduce opposite_comparison whilst writing tree-vrp.c, to reduce
> the diffs that were needed.
No. I just didn't know about swap_tree_comparison. My bad.