This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR java/19870 (Part 2/2): Handle private static methods accessedacross nested classes
- From: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:49:23 +0530
- Subject: Re: PR java/19870 (Part 2/2): Handle private static methods accessedacross nested classes
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ranjit Mathew wrote:
> The attached patch fixes the remaining bit in PR java/19870
> for private static methods accessed across nested class
> boundaries. I am also attaching the testsuite adjustments
> needed, including a new testcase that shows what works now.
I would like to withdraw this patch for the time being.
Sorry for the noise to the lists.
Ranjit Mathew Email: rmathew AT gmail DOT com
Bangalore, INDIA. Web: http://ranjitmathew.hostingzero.com/