This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix SH build failure
- From: "Giovanni Bajo" <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- To: "Kaz Kojima" <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 01:57:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix SH build failure
- References: <email@example.com>
Kaz Kojima <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu with bootstrap and "make -k check" without
> regressions, though SH would be the unique user of
> which activates the code in problem.
> Ok for mainline?
Since you are at it, why don't you convert the target macro into a target hook
so to prevent similar problems in the future?