This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: loop-2.c and loop-4.c failures
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Zdenek Dvorak <dvorakz at suse dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 20:18:11 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: loop-2.c and loop-4.c failures
- References: <20050619201012.GA30916@redhat.com> <email@example.com>
On Sun, 19 Jun 2005, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> On Jun 19, 2005, at 4:10 PM, Richard Henderson wrote:
> > These are yours, from the TARGET_MEM_REF patch.
> > Either update the tests to notice that "iter" remains in the
> > TMR_ORIGINAL field, and thus isn't expected to be eliminated
> > as unused or, preferably, figure out how to eliminate the
> > variable as unused.
> This is also PR 21967.
And bug 20605 for the loop-4.c failure on at least some 64-bit targets.
Joseph S. Myers http://www.srcf.ucam.org/~jsm28/gcc/
firstname.lastname@example.org (personal mail)
email@example.com (CodeSourcery mail)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Bugzilla assignments and CCs)