This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: loop-2.c and loop-4.c failures
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Zdenek Dvorak <dvorakz at suse dot cz>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 16:11:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: loop-2.c and loop-4.c failures
- References: <20050619201012.GA30916@redhat.com>
On Jun 19, 2005, at 4:10 PM, Richard Henderson wrote:
These are yours, from the TARGET_MEM_REF patch.
Either update the tests to notice that "iter" remains in the
TMR_ORIGINAL field, and thus isn't expected to be eliminated
as unused or, preferably, figure out how to eliminate the
variable as unused.
This is also PR 21967.