This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Documentation patch ping^2
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Uros Bizjak <uros at kss-loka dot si>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 10:58:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: Documentation patch ping^2
- References: <42B3DF72.email@example.com>
> A documentation patch:
> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2005-05/msg02171.html is still waiting
> for review. This patch was requested by a couple of Fortran people to
> resolve some documentation inconsistencies regarding builtin function
You can very likely commit it as obvious.