This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for PR target/19889 (IA64 HP-UX profiling)
- From: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:32:53 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Patch for PR target/19889 (IA64 HP-UX profiling)
> I thought you said that hpux didn't use the profile counters anyway?
> > + label = gen_rtx_SYMBOL_REF (Pmode, label_name);
That is what I thought (and what I was told) but when I tried it without
profile counters yesterday, it didn't work.
> You also want
> SYMBOL_REF_FLAGS (label) = SYMBOL_FLAG_LOCAL;
> so that the proper relocation is used. Otherwise ok.
OK, I will add this and remove the unneeded NO_PROFILE_COUNTERS check.