This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch for PR target/19889 (IA64 HP-UX profiling)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:26:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch for PR target/19889 (IA64 HP-UX profiling)
- References: <200506171820.LAA07985@hpsje.cup.hp.com>
On Fri, Jun 17, 2005 at 11:20:03AM -0700, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> + #ifndef NO_PROFILE_COUNTERS
> + #define NO_PROFILE_COUNTERS 0
> + #endif
Not necessary. A value is provided in ia64.h, so this will always
be defined somehow.
I thought you said that hpux didn't use the profile counters anyway?
> + label = gen_rtx_SYMBOL_REF (Pmode, label_name);
You also want
SYMBOL_REF_FLAGS (label) = SYMBOL_FLAG_LOCAL;
so that the proper relocation is used. Otherwise ok.