This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gfortran] I/O of large integer and real kinds, round 2
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: FX Coudert <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, patch <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:12:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: [gfortran] I/O of large integer and real kinds, round 2
- References: <42A4C151.email@example.com> <42A7596E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <42A7761C.email@example.com>
On Thu, Jun 09, 2005 at 12:50:04AM +0200, FX Coudert wrote:
> >Built, tested and regtested on:
> > - i686-linux, which has real(10)
> > - i386-freebsd
> > - sparc-solaris, which has real(16)
> > - x86_64-linux, which has real(10) and integer(16)
> > - alpha-linux, which has integer(16)
> >OK for mainline? (and should it be backported to 4.0, too?)
> Tobias told me I sent a barely readable patch with no context around my
> changes. Sorry for the inconvenience (and then, how many times a week do
> I say "sorry" on this list? it's high time to upgrade my brain).
FX, have you considered rth's comments with the method you use
for computing log10(). I'll try to look over this patch tomorrow.