This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch,gfortran] Fix PR17917 - module equivalences
- From: Paul THOMAS <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 19:36:28 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [patch,gfortran] Fix PR17917 - module equivalences
- Reply-to: paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr
> + const char *module;
> Could you explain what this is for? I see we write it and read it,
> but it's not used for anything else. Needed for follow-up work?
I have implemented the use of module but it does not eliminate the duplication of the declaration of module equivalence unions. There is something wierd happening upstream. I will investigate tonight. I hope to tie up the package over the weekend.