This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix alpha gcc.dg/20040123-1.c
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Kazuhiro Inaoka <inaoka dot kazuhiro at renesas dot com>
- Cc: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 00:46:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: fix alpha gcc.dg/20040123-1.c
- References: <20040226020733.GA13202@redhat.com> <42B15588.email@example.com> <20050616170743.GA24595@redhat.com> <42B27694.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Jun 17, 2005 at 04:07:00PM +0900, Kazuhiro Inaoka wrote:
> I, too, thought so. But I could not hook it with REG_POINTER.
> In this case, GET_CODE(x) was REG. But REG_POINTER(x) was not true.
Then we need to find out why not.