This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.0.1 Status (2005-06-13)
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: jakub at redhat dot com, ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 19:24:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.0.1 Status (2005-06-13)
- References: <42ADB67D.email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><20050616140104.GT22349@devserv.devel.redhat.com><42B1A489.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I'm going to leave this issue in your capable hands. When you feel that
> you've solved the problems, please check in your changes on the 4.0
> branch, and let me know; I will then create 4.0.1 RC2.
Patches are in. Thanks.